The biggest tournament of the year is just around the corner and Team FloGrappling is headed out on the road to see how some of the biggest teams in the country prepare for such an important competition.
The 2017 IBJJF World Championship goes down in Long Beach California from May 31st* to June 4th and promises to bring the biggest names from around the world to compete for a chance at the most prestigious title in grappling.
FloGrappling's own Reid and Chase will be embarking on an epic road trip all over the country, coast to coast to bring you exclusive interviews, vlogs, and behind-the-scenes access. From Alliance in North Carolina to Atos in California we'll leave no stone unturned, so get ready for what should be an epic all access deep dive into the sports elite training camps.
- Soul Fighters - Dallas, Texas
- Gustavo Dantas Academy - Phoenix, Arizona
- Lucas Lepri Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - Charlotte, North Carolina
- Atos Jiu-Jitsu - San Diego, California
- Cobrinha Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - Los Angeles, California
- CheckMat HQ - Signal Hill, California
- More to come...
Follow along right here on FloGrappling.com, and also be sure to follow FloGrappling on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Follow Chase and Reid on Instagram for even more goodies.