Chasing Greatness with Mahamed Aly: Why Winning Worlds Was Not Enough
Chasing Greatness is a new weekly interview series where Chase takes on all topics with your favorite up jiu-jitsu athletes. No question is off-limits, we’ll just go where the conversation takes us.
Our inaugural edition features 2018 World Champion Mahamed Aly.
- ADCC / IBJJF Prep: Major goals for preparation, training in the gi, leglocks, and more
- Origins In Jiu-Jitsu: iitially was an MMA fighter, Minotauro convinced him to stick with Jiu-Jitsu. Crazy training sessions
- Influences: Training with De La Riva, Andre Galvao
- How life changed (and didn't) after becoming a World Champion
- The best advice for up and coming athletes
- Soltinho - Mahamed’s Weekly interview series on YouTube
- Which athletes is Mahamed watching?
- When did you make a significant change to your jiu-jitsu?
- When you’ve had a tough day training, how do you get your mind right for the next training session?
- What is the best thing your jiu-jitsu off the mats?
- Who’s got the one trick that messes up your game?