Chasing Greatness With Mikey Musumeci: Train In The Subconscious
Mikey Musumeci is the only American to ever hold more than a single IBJJF Black Belt World title – and IT's not by chance.
The 23-year-old posses the kind of work ethic and mindset that is unique onto himself, and in this thirty-minute episode, we dive into how he approaches training and learning techniques, the burden of being a world champ, his pivotal match with Bruno Malfacine, and how his career even began.
- Current Affairs: Why Mikey Won’t Be AT ADCC
- The 2019 World Championship Experience
- Mikey’s Approach To Drilling & learning Technique
- Embracing the Responsibility of Being A World Champ
- Influences Coming Up
- How Life Has Changed as a World Champion
- Four Questions